- to drink
Bea or BEA, as a name, abbreviation, or acronym, may refer to:
- Bea, another name for the Aka-Bea language.
- Bea, a character in the British comic strip Dennis the Menace
- BEA Systems is an American software company known for its Tuxedo, WebLogic, and AquaLogic products
- Bea, Spain, a village in Aragon
- Beatrice, a name
- Bureau of Economic Analysis, an agency of the United States Department of Commerce
- Bank of East Asia
- Bile Esculin Agar
- British East Africa, a former British protectorate roughly covering present-day Kenya.
- British Electricity Authority (1947)
- British European Airways
- Bureau d'Enquêtes et d'Analyses pour la sécurité de l'Aviation Civile, the French agency responsible for investigating aviation accidents and recommending remedies for safety deficiencies.
- BookExpo America, a major book fair in the United States.
- Bail Enforcement Agent
- Broadly Experienced Architect, an alternative method of obtaining certification by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) for architects who have not completed a professional degree program accredited by the National Architectural Accreditation Board (NAAB). http://www.ncarb.org/certification/beaR.html.
- Augustin Bea (1881-1968), a cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
bea in German: BEA
bea in Esperanto: BEA
bea in French: BEA
bea in Italian: BEA
bea in Portuguese: Bea (desambiguação)
bea in Swedish: BEA
bea in Chinese: BEA